Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay shipping / delivery charges?
There are shipping/delivery charges except(Delhi, Haryana, Bihar,Punjab,Uttar pradesh,West Bengal) within India. For information on shipping charges for international orders please see the Shipping and Handling Charges section under Shipping Section section.
Can I send gifts to my loved ones?
Yes, you can send any of the products available on Jewel as gifts to your loved ones along with a personalized message.
What happens if my order is lost in transit?
In the unlikely event that an order gets lost during transit, we wait for 15 days to track your lost order and if we are still unsuccessful, then we process your refund through the payment mode that you had opted for at the time of placing the order.
Questions on Cash On Delivery (COD)
1. What is cash on delivery payment option?
Cash on Delivery is a mode of payment provided by shiprocket where you can pay in cash upon the receipt of your product. We do not take any advance payment for COD orders.
2. Is Cash on Delivery available within Indian?
Yes, cash on delivery service is available only for addresses within India.
3. Is there any extra charge to be incurred due to Cash on Delivery?
We do not charge any extra amount for COD service.
4. Which products are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
All the products featuring on Jewel Cosmos in are available for COD, except gift cards/gift vouchers and helmets.
5. Is there any limit on the cart value for me to order as COD?
Currently, orders of cart value between INR 1,000 to INR 10,000 for selected pin-code addresses within India are eligible for COD service.
6. Can I place as many orders as I wish by way of COD?
No, you can place a maximum of 3 COD orders in a day.
7. Which pin codes are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
Currently, we are serving selected States for COD. Please check if we do COD to your State in the product page, shopping cart page, checkout payment page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
8. How will I receive my refund?
In the case of COD, the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer’s choice:
1. If the customer provides a cancelled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into customer's account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If customer doesn't provide any cancelled cheque then amount will be refunded through cheque on customer’s name only, which will be sent by courier at the address provided by customer at time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
9. What are the other terms and conditions for Cash on Delivery?
Once the order is placed successfully, there will be a confirmation call from our support center for validation of order. If the confirmation call is unanswered we reserve the rights to cancel the order. The order amount should be paid in full at the receipt of the product. The package can be opened only after making the payment. Please note that partial order can’t be delivered.
10. How do I cancel my order if I have ordered through Cash on delivery?
You need to call the customer care on 1800-266-0123 or email us at email@example.com to cancel your order, but note that the order can be cancelled only before shipping.
11. What are the acceptable currencies for a COD order?
Our delivery partners will only accept Indian Rupees. Denominations of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 which are deemed illegal as on 9th November 2016 will not be accepted.
what is 92.5 silver
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
Is 92.5 silver a good quality?
The short answer is yes. Sterling silver is made of 92.5% of pure silver, as the name implies, and the rest (7.5%) mainly comprises copper and other trace elements. 925 sterling silver is better than pure silver, as it is soft, rendering it challenging to shape for jewellery manufacturers.
Is 92.5 silver real?
Instead fine silver is alloyed with copper to create sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. This percentage of fine silver is why you will sometimes see sterling silver referred to as '925 silver' or hallmarked with a 925 stamp.
Which silver is the best quality?
The best silver is sold as sterling silver and consists of 92.5% of the precious metal. So, it would be stamped as . 925 or just 925
What's the difference between 925 and S925?
There is no difference between silver that is labeled as S925 or 925— both of these stamps designate that piece of jewelry as high-quality sterling silver. You may also see sterling silver stamped with things like “sterling,” “ss” or “ster,” which can also be used to indicate they meet that 92.5% purity standard