Jewel Cosmos showcases a heart throbbing variety of hand-crafted Silver Jewellery designs for women. Buy Handmade Eye-Grabbing Silver Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Nose Rings and different Silver Ornaments Online. Pick from 925 silver extraordinary captivating designs of Indian silver bijoux, current silver jewellery, and antique silver accessories.
These awesome portions bring more than one inspirations, such as the tribes of our Country (India) and our itinerant, adventurous lives. Structured in traditional and ethnic designs, as is hand made with care and a few portions are adorned with colorful stones like Agate, Amethyst, Pearls, Lazuli, Garnet, Jasper and more.
Why We Choose These Precious Stones
- Agate: - It is an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonizing the mind, body, and spirit. Negativity is eliminated and transformed as it cleanses and stabilises the aura. Agate improves concentration, perception, and analytical abilities.
In addition to calming and soothing, it creates a sense of security and safety by healing inner anger or tension.
The effects of agate include healing of the eyes, stomach and uterus, cleansing of the lymphatic system, strengthening of the blood vessels and healing skin illnesses.
- Amethyst: - Amethyst dispels bad thoughts and sharpens the intelligence. Europe and Asia have used amethyst as an ornament for over 5 000 years.
Additionally, amethyst was believed to be a powerful antidote against drunkenness, and even today, it represents sobriety. Even today, amethyst cups are used to serve ceremonial wines.
- Lazuli: - Traditionally, lapis lazuli is believed to aid the process of learning by strengthening the desire for truth, knowledge, and understanding.
In addition to developing your intuition, lapis lazuli amplifies and expands your psychic visions and clairvoyance abilities.
The name lapis is derived from the Latin lapis, which means "stone," and the Persian lazhuward, which means "blue."
- Garnet: - As a gemstone, garnet is beneficial for balancing and activating the Root Chakra, cleansing the body, and maintaining a healthy heart.
Protection and manifestation are the properties of garnet. Negativity and evil thoughts are kept at bay by wearing it.
Love and relationships are said to be blessed by it since it induces passion, fire, energy, and stability.
It reduces the risk of haemorrhaging and inflammation while increasing haemoglobin levels.
- Jasper: - Jasper is known as the "ultimate nurturer". During times of stress, it provides a sense of peace, tranquillity, and wholeness.
Radiation and electromagnetic pollution are cleared by Jasper.
Additionally, it enhances quick thinking and organizational skills.
Jewel Cosmos brings to you a glowing online silver jewellery store presenting a group of hand made silver earrings manufactured from shimmering silver and gold-plated silver base. This awesome variety provides barely of glamor to an ethnic or western ensemble.
Since ancient times, silver has been used in jewellery design in the same way as gold. Jewellery made of silver has played an essential role in bridal wear in India, be it anklets, earrings, or toe rings. It was considered high-class to have silverware in a house. Silver spoons were associated with privileged families. There are idols, silver lamps, and other pooja items made from this precious metal in India. Gifts made of silver or silver-toned metal make perfect gifts for all occasions.
As is likewise a super accompaniment to each current and ethnic ensembles, including a completely unique attraction to the character of the wearer. Both, carrying earrings and consequently the sacred repute of silver, have an uninterrupted records of lots of years in India. it is our enterprise to give an outsized variety of conventional, quality silver jewelry and present day silver earrings from throughout India. With their particular inspirations, motifs and techniques, our series of hand made silver earrings is for exploring unchartered seas!
Every day, Visit us to induce a substitute story. we do not named them sales. We are storytellers; about top-notch products, and for the human beings at the back of them.
The Jewel Cosmos online store was founded with the vision of providing authentic, elegant, and affordable jewellery online.
Why Choose Us?
- Shopping with Trust: - With an emphasis on complexity with use, tradition with sophistication, design with value, transparency with fantastic customer experience, and 100% of the jewellery offered at jewelcosmos.com being BIS hallmarked and certified, jewelcosmos.com is India's top fine jewellery shopping destination.
- Best Rates: - jewelcosmos.com strives to offer jewellery at the most competitive prices compared to other online and traditonal jewellery stores. We pass the savings on to you by cutting out the middlemen and buying precious stones straight from significant wholesalers.
- The Edge of Design: - With decades of combined expertise in the jewellery industry, our skilled design and manufacturing teams keep current with changing customer tastes and fashion trends.
Each item of jewellery is designed with you in mind. We strive diligently to provide you a wide selection of eye-catching silver jewellery that helps you stand out at any special life event of yours .
- We provide the world with an exquisitely designed jewellery portfolio that anticipates and fulfills people's needs and desires.
- The mission of our organization is to create value & purpose in the lives of our artisans and team members by running our business extremely well.
- By utilizing a transparent production process, we can leave the planet in a better condition for future generations.
OUR PRINCIPLES: -
- Expert craftsmanship: We strive to deliver high-quality silver jewellery that is expertly crafted by master artisans and industry veterans.
- By producing in a small batch, we leave the planet in a healthier and more sustainable state for future generations.
- We continually review our product line to ensure that you never fall out of trend and that you can count on us as your jewellery partner for life. Every piece of our jewellery is designed to reflect the emotions and stories of the wearer.
- Jewel Cosmosalways maintains the highest standards of quality when it comes to its products. A meticulous amount of care is put into the creation of each piece of jewellery. The product undergoes a thorough quality control check and is then certified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay shipping / delivery charges?
There are shipping/delivery charges except(Delhi, Haryana, Bihar,Punjab,Uttar pradesh,West Bengal) within India. For information on shipping charges for international orders please see the Shipping and Handling Charges section under Shipping Section section.
Can I send gifts to my loved ones?
Yes, you can send any of the products available on Jewel as gifts to your loved ones along with a personalized message.
What happens if my order is lost in transit?
In the unlikely event that an order gets lost during transit, we wait for 15 days to track your lost order and if we are still unsuccessful, then we process your refund through the payment mode that you had opted for at the time of placing the order.
Questions on Cash On Delivery (COD)
1. What is cash on delivery payment option?
Cash on Delivery is a mode of payment provided by shiprocket where you can pay in cash upon the receipt of your product. We do not take any advance payment for COD orders.
2. Is Cash on Delivery available within Indian?
Yes, cash on delivery service is available only for addresses within India.
3. Is there any extra charge to be incurred due to Cash on Delivery?
We do not charge any extra amount for COD service.
4. Which products are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
All the products featuring on Jewel Cosmos in are available for COD, except gift cards/gift vouchers and helmets.
5. Is there any limit on the cart value for me to order as COD?
Currently, orders of cart value between INR 1,000 to INR 10,000 for selected pin-code addresses within India are eligible for COD service.
6. Can I place as many orders as I wish by way of COD?
No, you can place a maximum of 3 COD orders in a day.
7. Which pin codes are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
Currently, we are serving selected States for COD. Please check if we do COD to your State in the product page, shopping cart page, checkout payment page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
8. How will I receive my refund?
In the case of COD, the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer’s choice:
1. If the customer provides a cancelled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into customer's account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If customer doesn't provide any cancelled cheque then amount will be refunded through cheque on customer’s name only, which will be sent by courier at the address provided by customer at time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
9. What are the other terms and conditions for Cash on Delivery?
Once the order is placed successfully, there will be a confirmation call from our support center for validation of order. If the confirmation call is unanswered we reserve the rights to cancel the order. The order amount should be paid in full at the receipt of the product. The package can be opened only after making the payment. Please note that partial order can’t be delivered.
10. How do I cancel my order if I have ordered through Cash on delivery?
You need to call the customer care on 1800-266-0123 or email us at email@example.com to cancel your order, but note that the order can be cancelled only before shipping.
11. What are the acceptable currencies for a COD order?
Our delivery partners will only accept Indian Rupees. Denominations of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 which are deemed illegal as on 9th November 2016 will not be accepted.
what is 92.5 silver
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
Is 92.5 silver a good quality?
The short answer is yes. Sterling silver is made of 92.5% of pure silver, as the name implies, and the rest (7.5%) mainly comprises copper and other trace elements. 925 sterling silver is better than pure silver, as it is soft, rendering it challenging to shape for jewellery manufacturers.
Is 92.5 silver real?
Instead fine silver is alloyed with copper to create sterling silver, which is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. This percentage of fine silver is why you will sometimes see sterling silver referred to as '925 silver' or hallmarked with a 925 stamp.
Which silver is the best quality?
The best silver is sold as sterling silver and consists of 92.5% of the precious metal. So, it would be stamped as . 925 or just 925
What's the difference between 925 and S925?
There is no difference between silver that is labeled as S925 or 925— both of these stamps designate that piece of jewelry as high-quality sterling silver. You may also see sterling silver stamped with things like “sterling,” “ss” or “ster,” which can also be used to indicate they meet that 92.5% purity standard